This website is moderated by Harvest Digital Planning. By moderating the site, we aim to create a productive, positive and respectful space where people can make contributions without being intimidated or insulted.
All Content is screened by our site moderators either (i) prior to any Content being posted to the Service or; (ii) immediately after any Content is posted.
In the first instance, this may mean your Content may not appear straight away, until the moderators have reviewed and approved it. We will endeavour to post your comment as quickly as possible.
In the second instance, we reserve the right to edit or remove any Content in our sole discretion after the Content has been posted to the Site.
Prior to posting comments, please read the participation guidelines and rules below:
Think positively about your participation. This is an opportunity for you to make constructive contributions to the project. It is not an opportunity to voice your gripes about government, government employees or other things not-related to the project.
- Never be rude or dismissive about other people's comments. Respect the views of other people, even if they are different than your own. Keep comments focused on the issue or topic rather than engaging in personal attacks.
- Be thoughtful and kind in your responses- try to consider what might be useful in what they are trying to say even if you disagree with it. It is okay to disagree, but do it in a way that is respectful and explain why you disagree.
- Be informed about the issues. It is a good idea to read through the content of the site and other comments, before giving feedback. You may even want to do your own research. This will help create a healthy and robust debate.
All comments are subject to the following rules.
- Do not make comments that can be considered personal attacks on other participants or Creative Victoria staff.
- Do not post personal information about any other participants or Creative Victoria staff such as their real name (if not provided in this site), address, or employer.
- Do not use offensive language including profanity or comments that are considered defamatory to a person's character.
- Do not make comments that are discriminatory of people's gender, race, religion, culture, sexual preference, appearance or background.
- Do not post any links to any advertising, illicit or otherwise illegal material.
- No double posting. Once you have made your point, there is no reason to re-post your comment. Spamming of comments will not be tolerated.
Comments interpreted by the forum moderators as not meeting these rules, or otherwise interpreted as not being appropriate, may not be posted, or may be subject to partial or full editing prior to approval.
Should your comment be edited or refused we will send you an email identifying the comment and the reason for its modification / refusal. Further instructions on how to dispute a moderated claim will be provided this email.
Persistent breaking of these rules may result in the suspension or deletion of that users account.
This website is hosted and operated by Harvest Digital Planning on behalf of Creative Victoria. Should you experience any technical issues, you can get in contact with us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org